Quests provide opportunities for your kingdom.
To go on a quest, travel to a quest giver. The first quest giver is very close to the starting town.
When the army reaches the quest giver, you will get a window showing all the available quests. There is only one quest in the beginning, but you can see the unavailable ones by clicking on the unavailable quests button to expand the list.
1. Click here to view the details of the quest. The image was taken after clicking on this button.
2. Read the description of the quest, requirements, rewards etc and scroll all the way down.
3. Click the accept button to accept the quest.
After accepting the quest, a new quest marker will appear on the map.
1. The quest marker appears on the main map as a flag pole with two flags. The color of the flags is significant, but not at this time.
2. The quest marker also shows up on the minimap as a flag pole with a flashing yellow background.
The location of the quest marker will be visible even if you have not yet explored the map in that area.
To complete the quest, travel to the quest marker.
Once you arrive, you will get a message saying you found a secret area. The area inside is a new, generally smaller map, with resources and enemies. Almost all quests generate such a map which is only accessible from the quest marker. To enter the map, click the confirmation button as shown in the image.
You can check at any time the status of any quest for the selected army/lord.
1. Click this button to open the details window.
2. Shows the current progress
When a quest is complete, it will be marked as such in the lord status window and you may complete it either from the details window or from the quest list, as shown in the picture below.
1. You can complete the quest directly by clicking here.
2. Or you can open the quest details and complete the quest by clicking here
After the quest is complete, make sure you collect all resources that you want to, from the current map, then travel back to the quest marker you came from.
After you leave the area, and the quest has been completed, you will not be able to return to it.
Check this out if you need help creating an account and getting into the game
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1 post • Page 1 of 1